Welcome to MusclesUP Affiliate and Referral Program
1. Hi, we're MusclesUP. We've met before over at MusclesUP Market Terms. It's good to meet you again and we're really glad you're keen on referring our websites to other people.
2. Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users or affiliate to our MusclesUP.com website. When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item via MusclesUP.com website, you will receive a percentage of that person's first purchase of MusclesUP first purchase of an item. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
3. The fact that you're even here reading this means you've accepted our MusclesUP website Terms. These additional terms cover our Affiliate Program and are an extra part of the MusclesUP Market Terms that apply specifically to MusclesUP members who refer new users to MusclesUP.com website.
4. When we say 'you' in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the MusclesUP.com website Terms have the same meaning here. If there's any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the MusclesUP.com website Terms, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
5. Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
6. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you'll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
7. Refer new users or affiliate to MusclesUP.com website and you'll receive a percentage of their first purchase of MusclesUP Credits or first purchase of an item!
8. Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This referral code is available on your account affiliate page.
9. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account and purchase an item via MusclesUP.com website, you will receive a percentage of that person's first purchase of an item.
10. Referral program percentage: The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is set out on the payments page.
11. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn't allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can't track them so can't pay earnings on that person's activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else's, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have 90 days before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 90 days, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your members' statement (find out about withdrawing earnings in the next section).
- If a user has visited MusclesUP.com website before or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn't count.
- Linking to MusclesUP.com website from within any of the MusclesUP Market sites or from any domain controlled by MusclesUP in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives MusclesUP the right to review each and every referral.
- Take a moment to understand how the referral process works – it's summarised here!
- How do payments of referral income work
- These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
12. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members' statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members' statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
13. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you. MusclesUP credits that were converted from monies you deposit as a buyer are not able to be withdrawn or refunded.
14. Thresholds: We'll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. The details of how much you need to have in your MusclesUP Market account before we can pay you is set out in our Affiliate Terms & Conditions page.
15. Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
- Minimum commission payment RM100.00.
- Minimum 1 month payment period between two payments
16. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we're not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can't contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we're prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
17. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from Malaysia Ringgit into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don't control either the conversion rates or your financial institution's fees).
18. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your referrals and referral payments we make to you wherever levied. Despite this, if required by law, we may deduct or withhold taxes (including withholding tax) in connection with your being an affiliate. If so, we will give you relevant documentation that's required by law about the deduction or withholding (like documentation allowing you to access rebates or credits, or to manage your tax affairs).
19. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on MusclesUP.com website directly relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
20. You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- linking from any of the MusclesUP websites or from any domain controlled by MusclesUP in order to gain referrals. This includes bouncing links off other domains in order to add a referral;
- any use of MusclesUP brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos MusclesUP makes available for affiliates (see the referral page;
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any MusclesUP trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- copying item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (eg referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is an MusclesUP site);
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the MusclesUP Market Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play' at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
21. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the MusclesUP website Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
22. We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We're very glad you've made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the referral page where you can generate your referral code.
We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and the MusclesUP website Terms in future and if you have any questions you can raise a support ticket.