23 Aug 2018
Musclesup Sponsored Athlete Mr. Ivan Loh Wei Jia to represent Maxler as a publicis in Malaysia.
I am a final year undergraduate student pursuing my bachelor’s in Finance and Accounting. I am willing to
expand my knowledge in this field. I am able to be inspired and motivated by new challenges. I anticipate
hurdles and adapts to competitive challenges, I grow with every challenge I overcome, and mature with
accomplishment I accomplish.
Name: Ivan Loh Wei Jia
Leader (September 2015 – current)
- Immunex Diet coach. Provide consumers with correct diet advise for slimming.
- Provide product sharing and product talks to public about company’s product.
- Provide nutritional formula for detox program.
Freelance Personal Trainer (September 2015 – Present)
- Provide 1 to 1 Personal training to clients
- Provide nutritional advise to client on gaining weight or losing weight
- Provide Posing Practice for Competition purposes.
- Customized training plans for clients depending on their fitness goals.
- 5 years of weight training and competition experience.
Part time modelling (25 December 2015)
- Christmas theme model walk
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- 2017 NBFA Singapore Body Building Up to 80 kg Champion.
- 2017 NBFA Singapore Body Building Junior Champion
- 2017 NBFA Singapore Men’s Muscle Model Champion
- 2017 Mr. Malaysia Men’s Athletic Above 170 cm Top 10
- 2017 Mr. Penang Above 75 kg 1st Runner Up
- 2016 NABBA WFF SG Sports Model Junior 1st Runner up
- 2016 NABBA WFF Body Building Novice 5th Place
- 2016 Mr. Malaysia Junior 1st Runner up
- 2016 Mr. Penang below 70 kg 5th Place
- 2016 Mr. Penang Junior Champion
- 2015 Mr. Malaysia Junior 6th Place
- 2015 Mr. Penang below 70kg 4th Place
- 2015 Mr. Penang Junior 1st Runner up
- 2015 Mansion 20 modelling competition 2nd Place
- 2014 Mr. Penang Junior 5th Place
- Mr. Chung Ling Body Building Championship 2nd Place
- MSSPP Shot Put 1st Runner up