Platinum 100% Whey 5lbs
ULTRA-PURE WHEY PROTEIN NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD
Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is its taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
|PROTEIN||BCAAS||GLUTAMINE & PRECURSOR||SERVINGS|
In one study, the key ingredient in Platinum 100% Whey helped test subjects build 5.1 lbs. of lean muscle and add 14 lbs. to their bench press.1
1. Burke et al., 2001. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism.11(3):349-64.
THE PLATINUM 100% WHEY ADVANTAGE
Platinum 100% Whey is powered by an impressive amino acid profile that delivers 5.5g of BCAAs, 4g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and 11.6g of EAAs (essential amino acids only available through supplementation or food, since we don’t make these in our bodies).
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS OF PLATINUM 100% WHEY
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
|Amino Acid Profile in Platinum 100% Whey||Per Scoop|
|Glutamine and Precursor||4,072mg|
|Total BCAAs From Protein||5.5g|
|Total EAAs From Protein||11.6g|
HOW TO TAKE PLATINUM 100% WHEY
26 Aug 2014, 03.36 PM
- Peninsular Malaysia - RM10
- East Malaysia - from RM15
- Cash bank in
- Online transfer
- Visa and MasterCard
- Hashless payments
Guaranteed 100% OriginalGuaranteed 100% original for all products in MusclesUP
Email notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the purchased item within 7 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: by GIRO transfer, by bank transfer on the ATM/counter of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!